Time & Location
16 Aug, 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm
Wellington, Wellington Club Building Level 4/88 The Terrace, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
About the Event
Join Diplosphere's lively discussion and networking drinks on:
NZ identity today: who the bloody hell are we?
- Should we see ourselves as part of Asia, as a Pacific nation, or as still closely linked to the UK?
- How should we reconcile a multicultural society in a bicultural Māori-Pākehā nation?
- And what does this mean for our future?
- Dame Susan Devoy DNZM CBE, World champion squash player and former Race Relations Commissioner
- Andrea Vance, Senior Journalist, Stuff
- Nathan Hoturoa Gray ( Kai Tahu, Rangitāne ki Manawatū, Waikato Tainui whangai), Lawyer, Author, Adventure Traveller
- Kirk Hope, CEO Business NZ
- Naisi Chen, Member of Parliament, Labour Party
- 5:15pm-5:45pm - Networking drinks supported by BusinessNZ
- 5:45pm-6:45pm - Panel discussion