Tue, 22 Jun|
NZ, Australia & China: A False Choice?
Time & Location
22 Jun 2021, 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm NZST
Parliament Buildings, Molesworth Street, Wellington
About the Event
Diplosphere is delighted to be hosted at Parliament by Hon Simon Bridges for an open and lively panel discussion on:
New Zealand, Australia and China: A False Choice?
- HE Hon Patricia Forsythe AM, Australian High Commissioner to New Zealand
- Allan Gyngell, National President of the Australian Institute of International Affairs (Canberra)
- Dr Michael D. Swaine, Director, East Asia Program, Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft (Washington DC)
- Lucy Craymer, National Correspondent at Stuff, formerly Hong Kong-based Wall Street Journal Reporter
- Terence O'Brien, Former Ambassador to the UN, EU, WTO-GATT, Founder and Senior Fellow at the Centre for Strategic Studies, VUW
Chair: Maty Nikkhou-O'Brien, Founder & Executive Director, Diplosphere