Mon, 10 May|
Meat the Future?
Will we still be eating meat in 2050?
Time & Location
10 May 2021, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm NZST
Wellington, Wellington Club Building Level 4/88 The Terrace, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
About the Event
Meat the future?
- Will we still be eating meat as we know it in 2050?
- What are the environmental impacts of our meat industry?
- Does New Zealand have a future in a post-meat world?
- Or could New Zealand become the world’s largest exporter of meat?
- Sam McIvor - CEO, Beef + Lamb New Zealand
- Catherine Beard, CEO, ExportNZ & ManufacturingNZ
- Angela Clifford, CEO, Eat New Zealand
- Dr Harry Clark, Climate Change Commissioner
- Dr Nicholas Golledge, Climate change scientist, Professor of Glaciology, Victoria University
- Shama Sukul Lee, Founder & CEO Sunfed
- Malcolm Diack, CEO, Otago Locusts Farm
Chair: Amos Palfreyman, Sprout NZ
- 5.00pm-5.30pm - Registration, networking drinks
- 5.30pm-6.30pm - Panel discussion
- 6.30pm - End
Dress code: Business